2 day itinerary for Arima Onsen
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Sure, I'd be happy to help you plan your 2-day itinerary in Arima Onsen!
- Morning: Start your day with a relaxing soak in one of the many hot springs that Arima Onsen is famous for. There are two types of hot springs in Arima Onsen - the "gold" and "silver" springs. You can choose to visit either or both depending on your preference.
- Afternoon: Take a stroll around the town and explore the quaint streets lined with traditional Japanese buildings. Visit the Arima Toy Museum to learn about the history of toys in Japan or the Arima Inari Shrine, which is known for its beautiful red torii gates.
- Evening: Enjoy a delicious dinner at one of the many restaurants in the area. Arima Onsen is known for its local delicacies such as Kobe beef and freshwater eel.
- Morning: Wake up early and take a hike up Mount Rokko to catch the sunrise. The view from the top is breathtaking and definitely worth the effort.
- Afternoon: Visit the Rokko Garden Terrace, which is located at the foot of Mount Rokko. It offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and the city below. You can also enjoy a cup of coffee or tea at one of the cafes while taking in the scenery.
- Evening: End your trip with a relaxing foot bath at one of the many public foot baths in the town. These foot baths are free and offer a great way to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.
Overall, Arima Onsen is a great place to relax and rejuvenate. With its natural hot springs, beautiful scenery, and delicious food, it's the perfect destination for a weekend getaway.