3 day itinerary for Delhi Jaipur Agra
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Sure, I'd be happy to help you plan your 3-day itinerary for Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra!
Day 1: Delhi
- Start your day with a visit to the iconic Red Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was once the residence of Mughal emperors.
- Next, head to Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India, located just a short walk from the Red Fort.
- After exploring the mosque, take a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Old Delhi, stopping at the colorful Chandni Chowk market for some shopping and street food.
- In the afternoon, visit Humayun's Tomb, another UNESCO World Heritage Site and the final resting place of Mughal Emperor Humayun.
- End your day with a visit to India Gate, a war memorial and popular spot for picnics and evening strolls.
Day 2: Jaipur
- Start your day with a visit to the stunning Amber Fort, located just outside of Jaipur. Take an elephant ride up to the fort for a truly memorable experience.
- Next, head to the City Palace, a complex of palaces, courtyards, and gardens that served as the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
- After exploring the palace, visit the nearby Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory built in the early 18th century.
- In the afternoon, explore the colorful markets of Jaipur, including Johari Bazaar for jewelry and Bapu Bazaar for textiles and handicrafts.
- End your day with a visit to the Hawa Mahal, a beautiful pink sandstone palace known for its intricate latticework and stunning views of the city.
Day 3: Agra
- Start your day with a visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous landmarks in India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Arrive early to beat the crowds and watch the sunrise over the stunning white marble mausoleum.
- After exploring the Taj Mahal, visit Agra Fort, a massive red sandstone fort that served as the residence of Mughal emperors for generations.
- In the afternoon, visit the nearby Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, also known as the "Baby Taj" for its similar design and intricate marble work.
- End your day with a visit to Mehtab Bagh, a beautiful garden located across the Yamuna River from the Taj Mahal that offers stunning views of the monument at sunset.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip to Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.