3 day itinerary for Delhi Jaipur Agra
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Sure, I'd be happy to help you plan your 3-day itinerary for Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. Here's a suggested itinerary:
Day 1: Delhi
- Start your day with a visit to the iconic Red Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was once the residence of Mughal emperors.
- Next, head to Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India, located just a short walk from the Red Fort.
- After lunch, explore the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk, one of Delhi's oldest and busiest markets, where you can shop for souvenirs and sample local street food.
- In the evening, visit India Gate, a war memorial and popular gathering spot for locals and tourists alike.
Day 2: Jaipur
- Begin your day with a visit to the stunning Amber Fort, a hilltop fortress that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
- Next, head to the City Palace, a complex of palaces, courtyards, and gardens that showcases the rich history and culture of Jaipur.
- After lunch, visit the Hawa Mahal, a beautiful palace known for its intricate latticework and unique architecture.
- In the evening, explore the colorful bazaars of Jaipur, where you can shop for textiles, jewelry, and handicrafts.
Day 3: Agra
- Start your day with a visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous landmarks in India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Next, head to Agra Fort, a massive red sandstone fort that served as the seat of the Mughal Empire for generations.
- After lunch, visit the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, also known as the "Baby Taj," a beautiful mausoleum that is often overlooked by tourists.
- In the evening, enjoy a sunset view of the Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna River, or take a leisurely stroll through the gardens of Mehtab Bagh.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip to Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. Have a great time exploring these amazing cities!