6 day itinerary for Gold Coast, Australia
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
A 6-day trip to Gold Coast, Australia is a perfect amount of time to explore the city's beautiful beaches, theme parks, and natural attractions. Here's an ideal itinerary for your group trip:
Day 1: Arrival and Beach Day
- Arrive at Gold Coast Airport and check into your hotel or Airbnb.
- Head to Surfers Paradise Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Gold Coast, and spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, and surfing.
- In the evening, enjoy dinner at one of the beachfront restaurants and bars.
Day 2: Theme Park Day
- Start your day early and head to Dreamworld, one of the largest theme parks in Australia. Enjoy thrilling rides, animal encounters, and live shows.
- After Dreamworld, head to WhiteWater World, a water park located next door to Dreamworld. Cool off on the water slides and relax in the wave pool.
- In the evening, head back to your accommodation and rest up for the next day.
Day 3: Hinterland Tour
- Take a scenic drive to the Gold Coast Hinterland, a beautiful mountainous region with stunning views and lush rainforests.
- Visit Springbrook National Park and see the famous Natural Bridge, a waterfall that flows through a cave.
- Stop by Mount Tamborine, a charming village with art galleries, wineries, and cafes.
- Return to your accommodation in the evening.
Day 4: Beach Day and Nightlife
- Spend another day at the beach, this time at Burleigh Heads Beach, a quieter and more relaxed beach than Surfers Paradise.
- In the evening, head to Broadbeach, a lively area with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants. Enjoy a night out with your group.
Day 5: Wildlife Sanctuary and Shopping
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, a conservation park where you can see native Australian animals up close and even feed kangaroos.
- After the wildlife sanctuary, head to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, one of the largest shopping malls in Gold Coast. Shop for souvenirs or treat yourself to some retail therapy.
- In the evening, have a group dinner at one of the restaurants in Broadbeach.
Day 6: Beach Day and Departure
- Spend your last day in Gold Coast at Main Beach, another beautiful beach with great surf and plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- Check out of your accommodation and head to the airport for your departure flight.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan an amazing group trip to Gold Coast, Australia!