3 day itinerary for Minori, Italy
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Minori is a charming coastal town located in the Amalfi Coast of Italy. It's known for its beautiful beaches, stunning views, and delicious seafood. Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Minori:
- Start your day with a leisurely breakfast at one of the local cafes. Try some freshly baked croissants and cappuccino.
- After breakfast, head to the beach and spend some time soaking up the sun and swimming in the crystal-clear waters.
- For lunch, try some of the local seafood dishes at one of the beachside restaurants. We recommend trying the spaghetti alle vongole (spaghetti with clams) or the grilled octopus.
- In the afternoon, take a stroll through the town's narrow streets and admire the colorful houses and quaint shops.
- Visit the Roman Villa, which is a well-preserved ancient villa that dates back to the 1st century AD. You can see beautiful frescoes and mosaics here.
- End your day with a romantic dinner at one of the town's fine dining restaurants. Enjoy some wine and delicious Italian cuisine while taking in the stunning views of the sea.
- Start your day early and take a boat tour along the Amalfi Coast. You'll get to see some of the most beautiful coastal towns in Italy, including Positano and Amalfi.
- Stop for lunch in Amalfi and try some of the local specialties, such as the lemon granita or the sfogliatella pastry.
- After lunch, visit the Duomo di Amalfi, which is a beautiful cathedral that dates back to the 9th century.
- Return to Minori in the late afternoon and spend some time relaxing on the beach or exploring the town.
- For dinner, try some of the local pizza at one of the town's pizzerias. We recommend trying the pizza margherita, which is a classic Neapolitan pizza.
- Start your day with a hike up to Ravello, which is a beautiful hilltop town that offers stunning views of the Amalfi Coast. The hike takes about 2 hours and is moderately challenging.
- Once you reach Ravello, visit the Villa Cimbrone, which is a beautiful villa with stunning gardens and panoramic views of the sea.
- For lunch, try some of the local cheeses and cured meats at one of the town's delis.
- In the afternoon, take a cooking class and learn how to make some of the local dishes, such as the spaghetti alle vongole or the lemon risotto.
- End your day with a romantic dinner at one of the town's seafood restaurants. Try some of the local catch of the day and enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset over the sea.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip to Minori! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.