3 day itinerary for Morocco
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Morocco is a beautiful country with so much to see and do. Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Morocco:
- Start your day with a visit to the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca. This is one of the largest mosques in the world and is a stunning example of Moroccan architecture.
- After the mosque, head to Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. Here, you can visit the Kasbah of the Udayas, a beautiful fortress overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- In the afternoon, visit the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, a beautiful tomb that houses the remains of the late King Mohammed V and his two sons.
- Start your day with a visit to the ancient city of Fes. Here, you can explore the medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to some of the oldest and most beautiful architecture in Morocco.
- In the afternoon, visit the Bou Inania Madrasa, a beautiful Islamic school that dates back to the 14th century.
- End your day with a visit to the Chouara Tannery, one of the oldest tanneries in the world. Here, you can see how leather is made using traditional methods.
- Start your day with a visit to the beautiful city of Marrakech. Here, you can explore the Jardin Majorelle, a stunning garden that was once owned by Yves Saint Laurent.
- In the afternoon, visit the Bahia Palace, a beautiful palace that was built in the late 19th century.
- End your day with a visit to the famous Djemaa el Fna square, a bustling marketplace that is home to street performers, food vendors, and more.
Of course, this is just a sample itinerary and there are many other things to see and do in Morocco. But hopefully, this gives you a good idea of what you can expect during your 3-day trip.