3 day itinerary for Munnar
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Munnar is a beautiful hill station located in the Western Ghats of Kerala, India. It is known for its lush green tea plantations, scenic landscapes, and pleasant weather. Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Munnar:
- Start your day with a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, which is home to the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. You can take a guided tour of the park and enjoy the scenic beauty of the hills.
- Next, head to the Tea Museum, where you can learn about the history of tea cultivation in Munnar and witness the tea-making process.
- In the evening, visit the Mattupetty Dam and enjoy boating in the serene waters while taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding hills.
- Begin your day with a visit to the Top Station, which offers panoramic views of the Western Ghats. You can also indulge in some trekking or hiking here.
- Next, head to the Kundala Lake, which is surrounded by lush green forests and rolling hills. You can enjoy a peaceful boat ride here or simply relax by the lake.
- In the evening, visit the Echo Point, which is known for its natural echo phenomenon. Shout out your name and hear it reverberate across the hills!
- Start your day with a visit to the Anamudi Peak, which is the highest peak in South India. You can enjoy a trek to the top and take in the stunning views of the surrounding valleys.
- Next, head to the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to a variety of flora and fauna. You can take a guided tour of the sanctuary and spot animals like elephants, leopards, and deer.
- In the evening, visit the Attukad Waterfalls, which is a popular picnic spot. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the cool waters and take in the scenic beauty of the falls.
These are just some of the many things you can do in Munnar. Make sure to try out the local cuisine, which includes delicious dishes like appam, puttu, and kadala curry. Have a great trip!