3 day itinerary for Munnar
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Munnar is a beautiful hill station located in the Western Ghats of Kerala, India. It is known for its lush green tea plantations, scenic beauty, and pleasant weather. Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Munnar that will cater to your family's interests:
- Start your day with a visit to the Tea Museum, where you can learn about the history and production of tea in Munnar.
- Next, head to the Mattupetty Dam, which offers stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. You can also take a boat ride on the dam's reservoir.
- After lunch, visit the Echo Point, where you can shout out your name and hear it echo back to you.
- End your day with a visit to the Kundala Lake, where you can enjoy a peaceful evening stroll or go for a pedal boat ride.
- Begin your day with a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, which is home to the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. You can take a guided tour of the park and spot some exotic wildlife.
- Next, head to the Top Station, which is the highest point in Munnar and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
- After lunch, visit the Rose Garden, which is a beautiful garden filled with different varieties of roses.
- End your day with a visit to the Pothamedu Viewpoint, which offers panoramic views of the tea plantations and the valley below.
- Start your day with a visit to the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located about 60 km from Munnar. You can take a jeep safari and spot some rare species of animals and birds.
- Next, head to the Anamudi Peak, which is the highest peak in South India. You can take a trek to the top of the peak and enjoy the stunning views.
- After lunch, visit the Attukad Waterfalls, which is a beautiful waterfall surrounded by lush greenery.
- End your day with a visit to the Munnar Market, where you can shop for some souvenirs and local handicrafts.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip to Munnar. Have a great time with your family!