3 day itinerary for Rome To Florence To Bologna To Milan To Lake Como
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Sure, I'd be happy to help you plan your trip! Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Rome, Florence, Bologna, Milan, and Lake Como:
Day 1: Rome
- Start your day with a visit to the Colosseum, one of the most iconic landmarks in Rome. You can take a guided tour or explore on your own.
- After the Colosseum, head over to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, which are located nearby. These ancient ruins offer a glimpse into the history of Rome.
- For lunch, try some authentic Italian pizza at Pizzeria La Montecarlo, which is located near the Colosseum.
- In the afternoon, visit the Vatican City and St. Peter's Basilica. The Vatican Museums are also worth a visit if you have time.
- End your day with a stroll through the charming streets of Trastevere, where you can find plenty of restaurants and bars.
Day 2: Florence and Bologna
- Take an early morning train from Rome to Florence, which takes about 1.5 hours.
- Once you arrive in Florence, head straight to the Duomo, which is the city's most famous landmark. You can climb to the top for stunning views of the city.
- After the Duomo, visit the Uffizi Gallery, which houses some of the world's most famous Renaissance art.
- For lunch, try some traditional Tuscan cuisine at Trattoria Mario, which is located near the Mercato Centrale.
- In the afternoon, take a train from Florence to Bologna, which takes about 35 minutes.
- Once you arrive in Bologna, visit the Piazza Maggiore, which is the city's main square. You can also climb the Torre degli Asinelli for panoramic views of the city.
- For dinner, try some of Bologna's famous pasta dishes, such as tagliatelle al ragù or tortellini in brodo.
Day 3: Milan and Lake Como
- Take an early morning train from Bologna to Milan, which takes about 1 hour.
- Once you arrive in Milan, visit the Duomo di Milano, which is one of the largest cathedrals in the world. You can also climb to the top for stunning views of the city.
- After the Duomo, visit the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which is a beautiful shopping arcade located next to the cathedral.
- For lunch, try some traditional Milanese cuisine at Trattoria Milanese, which is located near the Duomo.
- In the afternoon, take a train from Milan to Lake Como, which takes about 1 hour.
- Once you arrive in Lake Como, take a boat tour of the lake to see the beautiful villas and scenery.
- For dinner, try some fresh seafood at Ristorante La Darsena, which is located on the lakefront.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip! Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.