2 day itinerary for Split Croatia
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Split, Croatia is a beautiful city with a rich history and culture. Here's an ideal itinerary for 2 days in Split:
- Start your day with a visit to Diocletian's Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive Roman ruins in the world. You can explore the palace on your own or take a guided tour to learn more about its history.
- After visiting the palace, head to the Riva Promenade, a beautiful waterfront area with stunning views of the Adriatic Sea. You can grab a coffee or a bite to eat at one of the many cafes and restaurants along the promenade.
- Next, visit the Cathedral of Saint Domnius, a stunning cathedral that was originally built as a mausoleum for the Roman emperor Diocletian. You can climb to the top of the bell tower for panoramic views of the city.
- In the afternoon, take a stroll through the Marjan Forest Park, a beautiful park with hiking trails, scenic viewpoints, and beaches. You can rent a bike or a scooter to explore the park, or simply relax on one of the beaches.
- In the evening, head to the Old Town area for dinner and drinks. There are many restaurants and bars to choose from, and the atmosphere is lively and fun.
- Start your day with a visit to the Archaeological Museum, which houses a collection of artifacts from the Roman, Greek, and Illyrian periods. The museum is located in the Palace of the Croatian Nobles, a beautiful building that is worth seeing in its own right.
- After visiting the museum, head to the fish market, where you can see the local fishermen selling their catch of the day. You can also buy fresh seafood to cook for lunch or dinner.
- Next, take a ferry to the nearby island of Brač, which is known for its beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters. You can spend the day swimming, sunbathing, and exploring the island.
- In the evening, head back to Split and visit the Bacvice Beach, a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. You can grab a drink at one of the beach bars and enjoy the lively atmosphere.
Overall, Split is a beautiful city with plenty to see and do. This itinerary should give you a good taste of what the city has to offer, but there are many other attractions and activities to explore as well.