3 day itinerary for Tivoli
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Tivoli is a beautiful town located just outside of Rome, Italy. It's known for its stunning gardens, ancient ruins, and charming streets. Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Tivoli:
- Start your day with a visit to Villa d'Este, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its beautiful gardens and fountains. Spend the morning exploring the gardens and taking in the breathtaking views.
- After lunch, head over to the Temple of the Sibyl, an ancient Roman temple that dates back to the 2nd century BC. The temple is perched on a cliff overlooking the Aniene River and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- In the evening, take a stroll through the historic center of Tivoli and enjoy dinner at one of the many local restaurants.
- Begin your day with a visit to Hadrian's Villa, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. This sprawling complex was built by Emperor Hadrian in the 2nd century AD and includes palaces, temples, and gardens.
- After lunch, head over to the Sanctuary of Hercules Victor, an ancient Roman temple dedicated to the god Hercules. The temple is located on the edge of a cliff and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- In the evening, relax and unwind at one of Tivoli's many cafes or bars.
- Start your day with a visit to the Villa Gregoriana, a beautiful park located in the heart of Tivoli. The park features waterfalls, grottoes, and ancient ruins, and is a great place to spend a relaxing morning.
- After lunch, head over to the Rocca Pia, a medieval fortress that dates back to the 15th century. The fortress offers stunning views of Tivoli and the surrounding countryside.
- In the evening, enjoy a final dinner in Tivoli before heading back to Rome or your next destination.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip to Tivoli! Let me know if you have any other questions.