3 day itinerary for Trivandrum
Share and earn 3 free tokens
They get 5 tokens for signing up with your link
Trivandrum, also known as Thiruvananthapuram, is a beautiful city located in the southern part of India. It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, stunning beaches, and delicious cuisine. Here's an ideal itinerary for 3 days in Trivandrum:
- Start your day by visiting the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, one of the most famous temples in India. It is known for its intricate architecture and religious significance.
- After that, head to the Napier Museum, which houses a vast collection of ancient artifacts and exhibits from Kerala's history.
- Next, visit the Kuthira Malika Palace, a beautiful palace built by the Maharaja of Travancore. It is known for its unique architecture and exquisite wood carvings.
- In the evening, head to the Shanghumukham Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Trivandrum. Enjoy the sunset and indulge in some local street food.
- Start your day by visiting the Kanakakunnu Palace, a beautiful palace surrounded by lush green gardens. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of Trivandrum.
- Next, head to the Vizhinjam Lighthouse, which offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea. You can climb to the top of the lighthouse for a panoramic view of the city.
- After that, visit the Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to a variety of animals and birds. You can take a boat ride through the sanctuary and spot some wildlife.
- In the evening, head to the Kovalam Beach, one of the most famous beaches in India. Enjoy the beachside cafes and indulge in some water sports.
- Start your day by visiting the Attukal Bhagavathy Temple, a famous temple dedicated to the goddess Bhagavathy. It is known for its annual Attukal Pongala festival, which attracts millions of devotees.
- Next, head to the Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, which houses a variety of animals and birds. It is a great place to spend some time with your family and kids.
- After that, visit the Chalai Market, one of the oldest markets in Trivandrum. You can shop for some local spices, handicrafts, and souvenirs.
- In the evening, head to the Poovar Island, a beautiful island located near Trivandrum. You can take a boat ride through the backwaters and enjoy the scenic beauty of Kerala.
I hope this itinerary helps you plan your trip to Trivandrum!